website flickr photo blog twitter facebook

Sunday, December 4, 2011

season's greetings!

I know it's been a while since I have made a post over on this neck of the woods, so - hello! Life has been nonstop the past few months with work, photoshoots, and applying to colleges (eeeeek!). I promise to start updating more regularly again after the holiday craziness dies down.

Tonight my bff Amanda joined my family in decorating our tree! Every year we make hot cocoa, put on some holiday tunes, santa hats, and jingle bells and unwrap our favorite ornaments. It was a great treat to have Amanda here with us this year.







I wish you all the happiest and least stressful holiday season. 
xx M

3 comments:

  1. ok this is going to sound super creepy but the sweater your sister is wearing my whole family has.
    like, at three separate thrift stores we all found the same sweater
    but anyway, your tree looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a great family portrait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great holiday season :)
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete